You will have read our Ethos Statement and our Vision Statement both of which we believe underpin all aspects of education in Cedar Lodge School.
As a dynamic and forward thinking staff we fully embrace the challenge of meeting the diverse needs of a changing pupil profile.
It is our intent to ensure improved outcomes for all our pupils and we aim to achieve this through:-
- A curriculum which equips pupils with the knowledge and skills to succeed
- Wellbeing support which increases resilience and reduces vulnerability
- Partnerships which enhance the learning experience
- Self evaluation which directs improvement and celebrates success
- Capacity building which equips staff to meet the needs of all pupils
- Leadership and management which ensures open and effective governance.
We use this website not just to provide information but to communicate the enthusiasm, enjoyment and commitment of everyone in Cedar Lodge. If you are a member of our school community or a visitor you are welcome to share with us in celebrating A VERY SPECIAL SCHOOL.
Mrs Lois Little